What you need :
For the dough:
2 tablespoons water
For the pie :
around 400g minced meat
one bell pepper
150g creme fraiche
1. Before you do anything else set your oven to 200 degrees Celsius!
2. Start by mixing the butter and flour together and then add the water until its smooth. Before you put the dough in the form smear some butter in the form so that you can easily remove the pie afterwards. Then you can either roll the dough out with a rolling pin first and then put it in the form or you can just spread the dough out in the form with your hands. Then put in the oven until it has a golden brown color (about 10 minutes). Then take it out and add everything else.
3. Fry your minced meat and add the taco mix and then put it on top of the pie crust, then after that add the creme fraiche.
4. Slice the tomatoes and the bell pepper and put them on top. You can use any type and amount of vegetables that you like but I really like to keep it simple with just two or three different ones..
5. Cheese cheese cheese! I usually use Emmentaler cheese because it doesn't have and overpowering taste but you can use any type of cheese that you'd like..
6. Put it in the oven for about 30 minutes and then take it our and enjoy!
You can follow me on: