Saturday, March 2, 2013

How I make my chocolate chip cookies

The recipe I started out on was this one and then I made my own little tweaks to it. 

What you need: 
2.5 dl butter
2.5 dl white sugar
2.5 dl brown sugar 
2 eggs
3 teaspoons Vanilla sugar (vaniljsocker) 
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons warm water
6 dl flour
4.5 dl dark chocolate chips 

How you make them: 

Step1Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius
Step2Mix the butter, white and brown sugar together in a big bowl until it becomes smooth then add one egg at a time and the vanilla sugar.
Step3Let the baking powder dissolve in the warm water and add it to the batter. Last but not least add the flour and the chocolate chips.
Step4Place large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans and bake in the oven for about 8-10 minutes. 
Step5: Take them out and serve them hile they're still warm, or after they've cooled down, that's totally up to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment