Wednesday, March 27, 2013

John Mayer playing at the Hollywood Bowl

In August 2010 me and my dad went to LA to see John Mayer play at the Hollywood Bowl and it is the best concert I have aver been to and one of the best memories I have with my dad! 
Yesterday my dad sent me an email saying that John Mayer is playing at the Hollywood Bowl again on October 5th and wondered if I wanted to get tickets, of course I said yes! I'm so happy that I'll be able to see him play in the Bowl again! So excited!! 

John Mayer at the Hollywood Bowl in 2010.
For those of you who don't know what the Hollywood bowl is, It's an amphitheater that is located in the Hollywood hills and has been there since 1922. It's absolutely amazing to sit there and listen to music with the Hollywood sign in the background. About 18.000 people fit in the theatre so it's the largest natural amphitheatre in the states. 



No comments:

Post a Comment