Friday, November 29, 2013

Funky nails

Every time that I do these nails people tell me that they really like them, doesn't matter if they're friends or just people who I meet when I'm out and about, they always get surprised when I say that I did them myself so I figured that I would show you how I ''create'' them! 


These are the things you'll need:
White nail polish
Black nail polish
A really thin nail brush 
and a top coat (I really like when it's a matte top coat but you choose). 

Step1: Start by applying a coat of white nail polish. 
Step2: When that has dried start making lines with the black nail polish (2a,b,c) by using the thin brush.
Step3: Fill in the triangles with the black nail polish. I use the thin brush here too because it's not so messy. 
Step4: Let that dry and then Finnish of by using the top coat! 

Finito! 


You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment