Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Club Bagel

Whenever I go home to Luxembourg I have a restaurant that I just have to visit and that restaurant is Coffee Lounge. Every time I go there I order the same thing: a club bagel and a hot chocolate. 
I went to a store in Luxembourg that cells bagels and took some home with me (because I don't know where to find them here..). 
When i came home I came up with the idea of trying to make my own club bagel, so I did and I'm really happy with how it turned out! It's really easy to make!

What you need:
A bagel
Cream cheese
Tomato
Salad
Crema di balsamico
Half of a chicken breast (or just a small one) 
Bacon 

How you make it:
Step1: Sear your chicken breast in some olive oil and season it with some salt and pepper. 
Step2: While your chicken is searing toast the bottom half of your bagel and cover it with cream cheese.
Step3: Slice your tomato and salad and them on top. (Remember to keep an eye on your chicken!!). 
Step4: Sprinkle some crema di balsamico on top of the salad. 
Step5: Put the chiken on top and fry your bacon and put it on top as well. 
Step6: Last but not least toast the top half of the bagel, spread some cream cheese on it and place it on top and voila, done! 


You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment