Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Easter is approaching

So now that Easter is approaching so because I'll be spending Easter in Luxembourg I decided to become a little festive a little earlier and decorate my room a bit with some Easter decorations. The main thing is my Easter tree, which is basically just twigs with that are decorated with colored feathers and small Easter eggs that you can hang on the twigs. 

I wanted to make it a little different by not using one vase and using 5 different sized bottles instead and I didn't have any Easter eggs (and I was running a little short on cash at the end of the month so I didn't want to spend any money on them either) so I decided to just hang a bunch of jewelry on the twigs instead and I love how it turned out! 


One thing that you have to think of when you put the twigs in the vase/bottle is that the end of the twigs aren't dry. So if you buy them cut about 5cm of the end of the twig so that you see that the inside is green because otherwise they wont ''drink'' any water and they'll wilt a lot faster. After a couple of days the leaves will start to develop and you'll get a feeling of spring inside your house. 




You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment