Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pink


Today has been a good day! Started of by going to the dentist, I honestly thought that my mouth would resemble a minefield (my dentist found it hilarious when I told him that!) but I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that nothing was wrong with my teeth!
Afterwards I went into town, ate breakfast and then I was on a mission to find a Rollerball perfume which apparently is impossible in Luxembourg. I went in to every perfume shop that I could find but nope. No luck. But I found this gorgeous necklace and this beautiful pink spring coat at Zara. 75% of the clothes I own are either black, gray or white so I thought that it was time for a little color!
The last thing I did before I went back home was that I stopped by LADURÉE and bought some macarons. Tonight I'm having dinner with five old classmates, It's going to be so much fun! I just love when you can come home and see your old friends! 


You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment