Sunday, April 20, 2014

Three things you will always find in my house during Easter

Obviously eater is one of those traditions where you take out all of the things that the kids have made and each year you get more and more stuff!
We have things from my mothers and fathers childhood, things that me and my sisters have made and just things that are just eastery!

Obviously one of the things that you can find is a traditional Swedish Easter tree. This year I decided to do something a little different and use branches from our apple tree in our garden and I love the way that it turned out! 

A bowl full of milka chocolate eggs. We have had a bowl filled with these eggs since we moved to Luxembourg (in 1995). I am so used to have this at home so that I even bought my dad one when my parents separated! So now we have a new one in my dads house! That is also currently also filled with chocolate eggs!

When my my sisters and I were kids my mother would paint eggs with us. (first you empty them by making a tiny hole in the bottom and top of the egg with a needle and then you empty it by blowing into one of the holes. After you wash and paint the eggshells).
So we have eggs that are from the beginning of the 80's when my sisters were small that my mom keeps in a easter basket.

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment