Saturday, June 28, 2014

Homemade Granola

What to do on a rainy day? Well I decided to make homemade granola!
I've been looking for this recipe for a few years now, the first time I made it was in cooking class when I was 12 and I fell in love with it! I had it for breakfast with Greek yogurt for every morning for like a year. I finally found it hidden away in an old folder when was at home a few weeks ago!

What you need: 
5dl rye flakes
5dl oatmeal
100g almonds (chopped) 
2dl sunflower seeds
1dl linseed
1dl sesame seeds
1dl unrefined sugar
1dl coconut flakes
2dl water
4 tablespoons food oil
3 tablespoons honey 
3dl raisins

How you make it:
Step1: Preheat your oven to 200 Celsius
Step2: In a large bowl mix the rye flakes, oatmeal, almonds, sunflower seeds, linseed, unrefined sugar and coconut flakes. 
Step3: Add the water food oil and honey . 
Step4: Spread everything out on a oven tray and put it in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Stir everything around every 5 minutes. 
Step5: When everything is golden brown take the tray out add the raisins and then let it cool. 

Keep it in a container with a lid so that it stays crunchy and delicious! 




You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment